Hello internet...take 2

It's been almost a year since I last posted. I was totally right about being too lazy to update this blog...

However! I've finally worked up some motivation to keep posting...yes...that's right!! I recently just purchased a new DSLR! *excited grin*. It's one of Canon's latest technologies - Canon 550D with an 18-200mm lens. This purchase just increased my photo collection by a fold at the expense of a slightly unhappy wallet. I foresee that my wallet will become unhappier as time goes on...since a macro lens is a must have for any serious photographer, among many other goodies. :3

With this said, I will definitely be posting up my recent adventures and also plan to slowly backdate all of my past ones (hopefully I'm not lying this time, fingers crossed).


Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not share it with your friends?

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment